Monday, November 17, 2008

Tag You're It!











Sue, over @ Bella Shabby, tagged me with this award. I was so flattered. I hadn't visited her blog before, and was so pleasantly surprised. Her blog is great! I love all of her finds, and pictures! Of course, she has a great, "Kreativ", blog!

She started her blog entry with 6 things she is grateful for. This is the time of year we all pause to do so, here goes:

1. My loving family. My healthy family.

2. My growing wonderful business Chic Junque. I am so fulfilled with the hunt for junk, and making it into something someone will love and admire, and use! Something Chic! I just love every minute of it!

3. My health. I just started back at the health club, in a class named "boot camp". It should be named, "butt camp", due to the fact, I can hardly walk.

4. My wonderful, fun, vivacious, loyal, dependable, beautiful, and loving girlfriends. Without them I wouldn't be the woman I am. They pick me up, and have for many years in many ways!

5. I am so grateful during these tough economic times, that my husband has a great job, and I continue to progress in my business....what a blessing!

6. Our wonderful boys/young men, and what a blessing they are to my life. They continue to give to me in ways I sometimes have to look for...but, they are who I am all about.

Now, I will nominate 6 great blogs that I read every couple of days, or in some cases daily. These women are amazing.....

1. Jeanne Oliver @ A Bushel and A Peck. She is a good friend of mine, and quite a talented artist!

2. Kasey of Lola B's Boutique. She is such a good friend, and we go all the way back to the beginning...it seems! She is so very talented!

3. The Farm Chicks. I just had the pleasure to meet Teri and Serena at The Country Living Fair, and they are down-to-earth, fun, and great girls. Their blog is amazing!

4. Whitney, at Kindred Joy, has a really colorful and great blog. I love seeing what craft she is into next.

5. Karla at Karla's Cottage is amazing. She is always up to something...some new art project, a story about her granddaughter, or her cute Yorkie. I get inspired by her blog!

6. Beth at Beth Leintz, has an amazing blog too. She and Karla are buds, and live in Kansas, my old stompin' ground. I love seeing what they are up to next.

These are just a sampling of the blogs I check always!!!! Check them out!!!! These women are amazing and of course this award is so deserving! It's so important this blog world, and how we support each other!

9 comments:

Kasey said...

well, thanks Beth for the lovely award.
I love your blog too my friend.
k-

Beth Leintz said...

Bethie- You are such a sweetie, thanks for the award!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you sweet-pea you! Thank you for including us! We heart you. :)
Serena

Whitney Johnson said...

Wow! Thanks a bunch for the award!! Now I get to visit all these other fabulous gal's blogs - how fun.

Jeanne Oliver said...

Beth,
You are so sweet. Thanks so much for the award. I love reading your blog too...except for when you dress the dog:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethie , I forgot to ask you if its okay to add you to my blog list? I recognize some of your favorites but am off to read some new finds. Serena and Terry are so sweet - we are setting up to sell at Farm Chicks in June. It's so much fun! Sue

Maisy said...

I love your site. The blog is really pretty.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I appreciate it!

Raspberry Lemonade said...

I love your shop! My husband and I are driving from Texas to Idaho next week, I'm going ask him if we'll be driving thu colordo springs!

I am do a feature on the art of Trash to Treasure. I hope you don't mind but i have created a shout out post for bloggers to link to your blog from mine!

Please stop by to visit at www.raspberrylemonadeandmore.blogspot.com