Sue, over @ Bella Shabby, tagged me with this award. I was so flattered. I hadn't visited her blog before, and was so pleasantly surprised. Her blog is great! I love all of her finds, and pictures! Of course, she has a great, "Kreativ", blog!
She started her blog entry with 6 things she is grateful for. This is the time of year we all pause to do so, here goes:
1. My loving family. My healthy family.
2. My growing wonderful business Chic Junque. I am so fulfilled with the hunt for junk, and making it into something someone will love and admire, and use! Something Chic! I just love every minute of it!
3. My health. I just started back at the health club, in a class named "boot camp". It should be named, "butt camp", due to the fact, I can hardly walk.
4. My wonderful, fun, vivacious, loyal, dependable, beautiful, and loving girlfriends. Without them I wouldn't be the woman I am. They pick me up, and have for many years in many ways!
5. I am so grateful during these tough economic times, that my husband has a great job, and I continue to progress in my business....what a blessing!
6. Our wonderful boys/young men, and what a blessing they are to my life. They continue to give to me in ways I sometimes have to look for...but, they are who I am all about.
Now, I will nominate 6 great blogs that I read every couple of days, or in some cases daily. These women are amazing.....
1. Jeanne Oliver @ A Bushel and A Peck. She is a good friend of mine, and quite a talented artist!
2. Kasey of Lola B's Boutique. She is such a good friend, and we go all the way back to the beginning...it seems! She is so very talented!
3. The Farm Chicks. I just had the pleasure to meet Teri and Serena at The Country Living Fair, and they are down-to-earth, fun, and great girls. Their blog is amazing!
4. Whitney, at Kindred Joy, has a really colorful and great blog. I love seeing what craft she is into next.
5. Karla at Karla's Cottage is amazing. She is always up to something...some new art project, a story about her granddaughter, or her cute Yorkie. I get inspired by her blog!
6. Beth at Beth Leintz, has an amazing blog too. She and Karla are buds, and live in Kansas, my old stompin' ground. I love seeing what they are up to next.
These are just a sampling of the blogs I check always!!!! Check them out!!!! These women are amazing and of course this award is so deserving! It's so important this blog world, and how we support each other!