Sunday, November 9, 2008

Poor Ritzy!




































I seriously feel sorry for my dog Ritzy! As you can tell, it has turned cold in Colorado, and I decided she needed her sweater. She was shivering after all. Plus, she looks darn cute in her little pink sweater. The boys walk by her and say, "Mom, take that think off of her, you're embarassing her!" Of course, they are just worried a friend might come by, heaven forbid, and see her!

Seriously, she always looks at me like "what in the he** are you doing", when I put the sweater on her. But, she is definitely calmer, and warmer. Just chalk it up to....I only had boys to dress as kids! Poor Ritzy!!! I love that dog!

7 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

You have a grandchild! Dress her! Poor Ritzy...what do you think she says to the neighborhood dogs?

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

My husband and kids are the same way about dog clothes! The grandbaby loves them though and has a great time putting a dress on Twinkle!

Anonymous said...

Hi , Bethie, Just wanted to tell you both how much I enjoy reading your blog - if you get a chance I have an award on my blog for you. Sue

Kasey said...

darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

She's a very stylish ( and warm!) pup!!!!

girllovesclothes said...

Hi,
I found you via bushel and a peck's blog.
cool dog:)
RG

Anonymous said...

Ritzy is just so cute! I bought Daisy a little jacket but she keeps squirming out of it. Maybe if it gets cold enough she'll keep it on. Congrats, you won my giveaway, I also sent you an email. Pop on over & pick your prize! also posted more Daisy pics, I'm sure I'm boring everyone but I just can't help myself. God bless, Laura