Thursday, October 23, 2008

A cruise pic of my hubby & Angelina!

















By request, I have now included a pic of my hubby, Gary. Of course, the sweet child on his back is Angelina, our first grandchild. She will be 1 on Nov. 1st. She is so sweet and content, and we are so happy to finally have a girl to spoil. She and her mom and dad live in MD so we really have to make an effort to see them, which is a bummer. I had to search high and low for a pic of him as he is always taking the pictures! So, here is a pic of my sweet Gary! I sure got lucky the second time around!!!

4 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a sweet little face! She looks like a tiny fairy grandbaby like I have! Aren't grandbabies the best thing ever?

Whitney Johnson said...

Cutie! And I know what you mean about the "second time around" - me too, sometimes that's what it takes! :) Bunco party sounds fun! Is there a theme? I heard of an idea once that sounded fun - wear all pink and embellish a hat with a tiny chair (or a few tiny chairs). Can you guess? You'd be the gum under a chair! Okay, I think it's hysterical.:)

Anonymous said...

You're so blessed, they're both such cuties~! tu-de-lu, Laura

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Hi,
Great picture of your hubby and sweet grandbaby!

I love all of the beautiful items in your shop! I wish I lived closer so I could browse in person.

Kimberly :)