Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanks for Asking!

I am so flattered that there have been inquiries into how to get one of my t-shirts! I wanted to do a post on how to order one as I don't have a web-store. First of all, the tee runs small, and is a cute fit. So, if you wear a size 4-6 you would want a medium, and so forth.

The tee runs $29.95 (incl. s/h)! Thanks for the interest!



















I wanted to also include in this post information about the bracelets. I have had some interest in the bracelets from outside Colorado! Yea! Yea! So, I thought I should also offer to sell the bracelets outside of my shop. The only stickler is that we would need to have a convo to discuss colors, etc., because every single bracelet is different. In fact, most of the bracelets in this photo are already sold, however, if you tell me what you are looking for, I will do my best.

The bracelets run $45.00 (incl. s/h)!

For those of you interested in the bracelet or tee please e-mail me at: Bethiepat@msn.com.

Finally, thanks again for the continued support of my business! I truly appreciate all of you shoppers who continue to support the little businesses! Thanks so much!

11 comments:

melanie said...

I just love your blog! I, too, am a small shop owner and appreciate all that you are going through...your blog is really an artistic inspiration!
melanie

Kasey said...

you are alive?!?!?

Jeanne Oliver said...

You are back!!! How was your search for treasures???? I look forward to seeing lots of pictures. Maybe you found a farmtable for me???? Welcome home. When are you in the Barn next? Obviously, I have lots of questions.

debi lynn mattingly said...

cute blog and love the jewels! Look forward to seeing more!!! :)

xo...deb (the junkin' yaya)

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

I've gotta come up to Castle Rock one of these days to visit your shop again. And BTW, you can only have too much pink if you THINK its too much pink (profound, huh? smile).

Happy PS and thanks for stopping by,
Judy

Beth said...

love love the shirts !!!such yummy bracelets too !
xo,
beth

Anonymous said...

Just came across you blog! Lovely!
DH and I had been small business owners for years and know how hard it is to make a go! (our business wasn't near as pretty -auto parts!!!) I am so glad I found you as we sometimes make our way up to Castle Rock and will have to be sure to stop the next time we are through that way!!

blessings
mary

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Hi Bethie,

You've been tagged. If you have time to play along, go to my blog. If not, I totally understand.

All the best,
Judy

Free Art Printables said...

These are very cute!

web design said...

Thanks for sharing, your blog is so lovely..

Lighting El Paso said...

Thanks for thiis